Dr. Trieu was born and raised in Falls Church, Virginia and moved to the greater New Orleans area in 1997 where she has resided ever since. She graduated from West Jefferson High School and proceeded to earn her bachelor’s degree at Tulane University, graduating summa cum laude with honors in 2004. Dr. Trieu obtained her Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) at LSU School of Dentistry in 2008 where she graduated as one of the top in her class. She continued her education at LSU and earned a Specialist Certificate in Orthodontics in 2010. Dr. Trieu is a member of the local, state, and national Dental and Orthodontic Associations. She is committed to delivering the highest quality orthodontic care and stays current with continuing education lectures.
Away from the office, Dr. Trieu enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, playing tennis, singing, dancing and watching the Saints! Who Dat! Trieu Dat!
- LSUHSC School of Dentistry – Certified in Orthodontics
- LSUHSC School of Dentistry – D.D.S.
- Tulane University – B.S., Cellular Molecular Biology
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Louisiana Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Lousiana Dental Association
- New Orleans Dental Association
You must be logged in to post a comment.