We look forward to meeting with you on your first visit to our office!
Your initial visit will consist of a thorough examination and a precise assessment of your oral health followed by a discussion of all possible treatment options available to you or your child. It is also an opportunity for you to get acquainted with our office and our fantastic doctor and staff.
We understand that each patient’s orthodontic needs and expectations are different and care will be taken by the doctor to provide you with individualized treatment options tailored to your specific concerns. We encourage you to ask us questions and we emphasize open communication as much as we do quality treatment and friendly service.
What to expect on your first visit:
1. To have digital photos taken of your teeth which is helpful in our communication to you and your dentist. X-rays will also be taken to help determine the appropriate treatment.
2. To be examined by the doctor to determine:
• Whether or not you need orthodontic treatment
• To what extent treatment is necessary
• When is the best time to initiate treatment
• How long the treatment will take to complete
• What is your next step
3. Our treatment coordinator (TC) will discuss fees specific to your case, your insurance benefits as well as establish an individualized payment arrangement.
4. There is no charge for the initial orthodontic exam and it typically lasts 45-60 minutes.
If you have time, things to do PRIOR to your first visit with us…
• Please take a minute to print and fill out the patient information forms below before your first visit.
For your convenience, we have new patient forms available to download below that you may fill out and have ready with you for your visit. If you have insurance coverage, it would also be ideal to have your necessary paperwork ready with you, so we may assist you in receiving your benefits.
As always, if you have any questions at all, please contact any of our friendly staff, and we will be happy to assist you.
If you are unable to open PDF files, click here to download Adobe Reader® for free
• Provide us with any information you have on your ORTHODONTIC INSURANCE. That way we can find out your specific coverage and inform you of your insurance benefit the day of your exam.
• Bring in any x-rays, models, or other dental records that you may have had taken previously.
• Write down any questions you may have and bring them in with you to ask the doctor.
Again, welcome to our office. We look forward to including you as part of our orthodontic family!
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. This will allow us to accommodate another patient during that time slot. However, if you do not notify us, it will be considered a missed appointment. There is a $25 missed appointment fee. If you should schedule another appointment, you will be responsible for the missed appointment fee as well as an office visit fee since you have already used up your free initial orthodontic consultation time slot.
Please fill out the information on our Appointment Request page and one of our staff will contact you to schedule an appointment time. We look forward to seeing you soon.
We accept most insurance plans.
Our Insurance Coordinator is here to assist you – we will research your insurance plan to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits available under your policy. If you have any questions regarding your insurance, please do not hesitate to call!
At Trieu Smiles we believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining a healthy, beautiful smile. Being sensitive to the fact that people have different needs in meeting their financial obligations, we provide different payment options.
OPTION A: Payment in full.
OPTION B: An initial down payment with monthly payments extended over a period of time. Monthly automatic drafting is required.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED!
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
We are closed for lunch from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
We will schedule your appointments every 4 to 6 weeks during active treatment. Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. Should you need to reschedule an appointment – kindly give us 24 hours notice.
We realize that afternoon appointments are preferred due to school and/or work – however we are unable to see all of our patients at this time. In order to serve our patients in the most efficient way possible, lengthy procedures such as bonding and removal of appliances are scheduled in the morning; and shorter appointments such as active adjustments and retainer checks are scheduled in the afternoon.